Monday, October 8

how time flies when you are having fun!


So Brandon and I had our one year anniversary yesterday. I cant believe it's been a year and at the same time I cant remember how my life was before Brandon was in it? Does that makes sense? This year has gone by so fast and then again it feels like we have been married forever! I love my husband he is so sweet and good to me! We voted to stay home for our anniversary we thought about flying somewhere but we decided to stay home cook dinner and relax together. One of our favorite things to do! It was a great weekend with cooking, relaxing, watching movies, and re-enacting our honeymoon ;) (if you know what I mean) still trying for that baby... things are wonderful, I am so grateful for a wonderful marriage with an amazing husband!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats you guys. That is awesome. The one thing about wanting a baby is the trying part is kinda fun hahaha

Jocelyn said...

Happy anniversary!!!! Um....could you explain the whole "re-enacting the honeymoon" statement? I'm not quite sure what that means? Haha!I just realized how beautiful of a couple you guys are! Seriously! Anyway...congratulations! Now go make a baby! Yahoo!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

Congratz!! before you know it, it will be your 10 year anniversary!! it is amazing that once your married you can't remember what you did without them in your lives!!

cami said...

Happy aniversary. You are too cute together well this is pog if you were looking at the name and was like, "who the heck is Cami." Well looks like life is good. I am over at http://rimmaschfam.blogspot.com

~..kass..~ said...

Congrats to you!!!

Kim said...

you knew brandon nakken too?

Jessica said...

I was thinking about you guys when we were having Crew's first birthday party. I was so bummed that I couldn't make it to the wedding because I was having him. Now it is a year later and time flies. You two are such a beautiful couple. And what a way to celebrate!