Tuesday, April 1

SICK SICK SICK!

We all new it would happen... I am SO sick! I have been awful, my house is a mess! I don't cook any more AT ALL. I don't even go grocery shopping. How in the world am I supposed to go fly? yeah not going to happen! My husband does everything. He works full time, comes home takes care of me, cleans the house, does the dishes and is such a sweet heart! Last Monday I threw up about 9 times.. Tuesday I wasn't keeping anything down. Brandon came home from work and notified me that we were going into the doctor, (he had taken half of the day off). We went in and got a prescription to Zofran. Which has made a big difference! I still get sick I still throw up but I can tell there is a difference. But the last couple days it has felt like the pills aren't working. I feel awful again! Brandon thinks that my sickness is just getting worse and that if I didn't have the Zofran it would be unbearable. And that it is doing something, even though I still feel crappy! I can't really leave the radius of the toilets. I went grocery shopping for the first time last night and I almost threw up a million times at Walmart. As soon as we got home I let it come out, I am just grateful I didn't do it at Walmart and cause the loud speaker to say "We need a clean up on isle 4, clean up on isle 4" that would have been bad! Nothing sounds good to eat! I cant smell anything either! Every time I need to eat something it is a struggle to find something I haven't already thrown up, something that actually sounds good and something that wont be too bad coming back up again! I have had a lot of help from friends and family. I have some friends that come over and clean my house and cook us dinner! How nice is that! I guess I will have to repay them someday! That's OK with me They have been lifesavers! Thanks Sarah and Stevo!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather... I am so sorry! Sounds awful! Hang in there! Same for Brandon. :)

Hillary said...

Hey it was so good to visit with you! I hope that you get feeling better, I will keep you in my prayers and good luck on Monday! I sent you that link this morning!

Cindy said...

Heather!! Its so fun to find you in blog world!! here it is that you practically live down the street, and I never see you...then vola, there you are as someones link!! I am so happy to hear you are happy and pregnant. I am also sorry to hear that you are sick, sick. I carried 5 kids, and threw my guts up for 6 straight months!! Its the worst, and I FEEL your pain. But...it'll be worth it of course. Say hello to your fam!! I stole your family picture from your blog so that I can send it to Anna. She will flip when she hears that you are pregnant!! Keep in touch if you will. www.cinhiker.blogspot.com Oh yea-this is Cindy,Annas mom tehetehe

~..kass..~ said...

Oh no fun! I am so sorry. I never got it with Kenton but sure did with Kodi. Hopefully you won't have it for all that long. I am still super happy for ya!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Oh boy, I feel for you, keep on the Zofran, it didn't take mine away either, but definetely helped. I am so sorry! I hope it ends soon for you! Hang in there, everyone kept telling me it would be worth it, they were right, I didn't believe it until now though!!!

cami said...

Wow girl.. I am so sorry I hope you can get better. For me it went away after around 12 weeks but it is slowing coming back again.

Jessica said...

I am sorry you are feeling so awful. It was so fun to see you this last weekend. I wish we lived closer. Hopefully you will feel better once you get through the first trimester.

Camie said...

you know being sick is a good sign...or so they say!! Hang in there is worth it.

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

We knew it would come....but you know it will eventually end...we are thinking of you!

Scooter and Jessica said...

Hi! Congratulations on your soon-to-be new addition! This is Jessica Doxey. I just wanted to let you know that we are having a reunion on May 10th in St. George at my parents house. I'm trying to spread the word. If you are interested please email me at jessica.plowman@gmail.com for more info. I’m trying to contact as many people as possible so if you could help me spread the word that would be great. I hope you can come it would be fun to see you.

Michelle said...

I know I have talked to you about this already but I am so sorry you are sick. I hope it doesn't last the whole time like the rest of your fam.