Tuesday, August 17

Conversation


Cracked me up listening to these two from the other room the other day!

Brandon: Do you love mommy?
William: Yea
Brandon: Do you love Brother?
William: Yea
Brandon:Do you love Grandpa?
William: Yea
Brandon: Do you love Grandma?
William: Yea
Brandon: Do you love Chocolate?
William: YEAH! YEAH! chocolate! I want Chocolate!

hahaha! With both parents pretty much lovers of chocolate this kid was destined to be the same!


As I sit here and type William is playing with my sewing machine, it just recently died on me, (it was a hammy down from my mom and put in a lot of good years but now I think it's time for un upgrade!) anyway, he is sitting in front of the sewing machine pretending to sew. He is doing the very LOUD exaggerated sounds and then he'll stop say "oh" flip the leaver up and down and then go on sewing which means to do the very LOUD annoying sewing machine sound! It's cracking me up!

No comments: