Monday, May 16

A sun shine day

We had a few nice hot days last week, I was babysitting Tiffany's kids and text her to see if she packed the kids with their swimming suits? She said no so I went in to see what I had.  To my surprise I had a bunch of swim trunks ranging in sizes! They all picked one out and we were ready.  poor Sidney was dressed like a boy as well! haha! I don't have little girl clothes in my house. I didn't know where the slip in slide was so we just turned on the hose sprinkler and that was good enough for them!
 notice Sidney! haha! shes the one next to the water.
 William and hit butt crack. Those dang shorts would not stay put!
 Becks
 Corben, William, Beckham, and Sidney.
 my little Lucas
 no summer day is complete with out some otter pops!


 Sidney! Even when she is dressed like a boy she is still beautiful! she is too funny if you ask her her name it is ALWAYS sidneyrella.  If you call her Sidney by mistake (Heaven forbid!) She will always  say "NO!  NOT Sidney, SIDNEYRELLA!"
 Beckham

3 comments:

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

You are making me jealous! It was 45 degrees today and raining!

All those kids are so stinkin cute! Especially Sidneyrella!

Trask Tribe said...

It's a good thing you captured this day as proof that is was hot once , cause now it is cloudy and threatning rain again. Glad you also clarified which one was Sydney, cause I don't think I would have recognized her.

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures of the cousins!