Friday, August 26

We are....

getting a new house!!

We are excited,
scared.
anxious.
but mostly excited.

We should be closing on the 2nd of September, that's a week away! I can't believe it! My parents are ready to have their house back, they have been SO great letting us take over the past 10 months!!  My kids are going to be SO sad when we aren't with grandma and papa 24-7! Lucas is going to go through some serious with drawls! He is SOOOO attached to my parents especially my mom.  He wakes up in the morning crying for her. He was only 6 months when we moved in and they have been a major part of his life.  He is going to have to go through some major adjustments. poor thing.
It's not like we'll be far.  It's maybe an 8 min. drive from them. about 1.5 min drive for Brandon to get to work.  And our good friends (Sarah and Steve-o) are also buying a house (and closing next week as well!!) they'll be about a 30 seconds drive away. We couldn't be happier. I am sure we will be saving money on gas for sure!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, seriously??? LOVE IT! Congratulations!!! Love you both!

Mills Family said...

I can't wait to see it in real life! Good thing you'll be all moved in by the time I get home! :)