Friday, September 9

frustration.

Today we still don't have a close date.
We will NOT be moving this weekend.
We were told it was probably going to happen LAST weekend! ugh.
Brandon is flying out of town next weekend. for a week. for work.
Great timing.
What are we supposed to do?
When are we supposed to move?
And how?
I can't lift anything. and neither can HALF my family being pregnant and all.
I AM SOOOOOO SICK of being sick!
This week has been especially bad!
My zofran does not seem to be doing anything!
I puke several times a day!
NOT FUN.
UGH.
My parents are SO ready to get their house back, and to get our furniture that is closing in all around us out.
I am just a little bummed today.

On a brighter note,
my children are happy and healthy, they are beautiful, and I love them. even if they are wearing clothes today for the first time all week because my dad was sick of seeing them in pajamas.

3 comments:

The Morrisons... said...

Welcome to the world of 3 kids...its a crazy one! So excited for you. Im hoping for a little girl for you. I hope you get in your house soon. That is frustrating.

Mills Family said...

Dang.... that does suck! I don't know why it has to take so long to close?? I'm sorry!! Good thing for Grandpa! :)

123123 said...

Oh I'm so sorry... that is very frustrating! I wish I were closer I would take your kiddos for the day and let you relax. I hope it all works out -- soon! --