Tuesday, November 29

Family pics

I don't know who decides to take a family picture when they are 20 weeks pregnant! (not my best look)but I think the last one we have was when Lucas was tiny! we never get family pictures taken, and this was our pathetic attempt on thanksgiving last week. On our way to my moms house Brandon spilled a dish of un cooked corn pudding all over his shirt, so as soon as we got there he had to borrowed a shirt from Jason. Also Brandon had played football that morning and came home with a big lip! so all the pictures he looks a little "off" to say the least... my sister snapped a few for us, thanks Mallory even though I complained about every single shot! :)



 Random shots Mallory got of me and Lucas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandon's a stud

Trask Tribe said...

Brandon looks alot better in the pictures then he did during the day...I mean Really, Who fits into Jason's clothes...(besides Andrea maybe) Freaking William is a stud and the center of attraction. But then stinkin Lucas is nearly my favorite. (Only cuz he loves me)

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

You guys are such a cute family!

susie said...

Heather your family is so cute. And you look beautiful. I m excited you are having a girl congrats miss you.