Wednesday, August 1

just passin' the time.

I know I am a horrible blogger and I am way past due for a post! I haven't been inspired to write any thing exciting. Brandon started his new job. He started at all connect almost two weeks ago. We needed a change from the Marriott no offense Camie, he really loved the Marriott but I would work all week (being gone for four days at a time) and then he would work doubles on the weekends where he would go in on Friday at 4 in the after noon and get off at 7 in the morning and try to get as much sleep as he could (so I would have to leave the house just to let him get a couple hours of sleep before he would go back and do that same thing on Saturday, and get off at 7 in the morning on Sunday and then try to go to church with me! yeah right! We would never see each other! SO... that was one of the reasons, second.. I have the medical insurance through my work and if I ever wanted to go part time I wouldn't have insurance anymore, SO all connect offers insurance after only 45 days of working there. And you still qualify for insurance even if you are part time. They also help pay for a percentage of your schooling which Brandon will be going in the fall. They have great benefits and I hope he really likes his new job. I am way proud of him they have been in training for the past two weeks and they have homework almost every night and they have tests almost everyday and he has been getting like 100% on all of his tests and doing really well. I am really proud of him he has been doing so well!
Anyway, I am sitting in a pathetic hotel in Buffalo NY and I am SO tired but its only 5:45 here which makes it 3:45 Utah time, I cant go to bed yet but I cant take a nap, I want to go to bed early but not to early so I can sleep all the way through the night. I have to wake up at like 5:00 though (3:00 Utah time) I am trying to hold off a few more hours so I can go to sleep! oh the glamorous life of a flight attendant! HA! Anyway.. I have nothing real to blog about and I am trying to do better but I know this was a pathetic attempt at a post!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah for Brandon. So are you going to go part time and have a baby as soon as his benefits kick in:)

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I am glad for you guys, insurance is so important to have!!!!

Jessica said...

I have a fun pic of you,me and Brando on my blog. Check it out. I am excited for him to be starting a new job. We will be coming up there the 13th. I will call you.

Danielle said...

Hey how's it going? I haven't seen you forever! I love your wedding picture on there...you look so pretty! I'm glad you blog, it's nice to see how you are doing! I hope everything is going good for you! What are you up to lately?