Wednesday, August 8

Sittin' here

Do you ever just sit there and do nothing because you don't want to? I bet this doesn't happen for very many of you, I know we all lead pretty hectic lives we are all so busy with the many things that we do! This week I called in sick for my trip I felt awful, sinus pressure, nauseous, drowsy, sneezing, runny nose the whole bit. This week has been so uneventful for me. I am so glad for the time off but because I have been feeling so awful I have no motivation and no desire to do anything. And trust me there are things that can be done! I just have no energy to do anything and I finally have the time to do it. I tried to do a scrap book page today which I haven't done for like ever and I stopped when I wasn't even half way done with it I ran like two errands, watched some TV and pretty much sat around for the rest of the time. So I was thinking to my self. Self, you have been feeling like you have no energy for a while. I have been so tired lately for no good reason I could probably have a better diet but it isn't all that bad and it hasn't been changed at all for me to feel different, at least I think. I think I get enough sleep. I don't work out though but I never really have it will go in spurts where I'll do sit ups and push ups and stretches every night and then I'll stop for a while. I guess the lack of working out is catching up with me! I hate this feeling. I have always thought I was a pretty energetic person, someone that likes to be outside and not afraid to get dirty. I have always been pretty athletic and active in my lifestyle, but lately I have no energy to do anything and I hate it, not to mention the scale is telling me to move my butt because the LB's are getting to a ridiculously high number! I just don't know why I have been feeling like this? I need something to snap me out of this trans that I am in. Something to rejuvenate me I hate feeling like such a blah, and so tired! I am 23 for crying out loud I shouldn't feel like this. I guess I should try something new, but what?
On an after thought I have not been depriving my husband. He comes home for lunch every day and I have something made for him. He comes home to dinner ready too. at least I am doing one thing right. Now if only I could have make up on, dressed, and my hair done too when he comes home!

The picture is old, about a year actually but I hadn't posted any pictures for a while and thought I would put one on that showed my more energetic self.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Maybe you are pregnant?? Or maybe just anemic and need a little iron. Have you had your blood tested lately?? Well a few suggestions anyway.

Morgan said...

Good idea, Michelle!!

Hey Heather! Sorry it has been so long for me to reply! Thanks for posting on my page! I LOVE seeing old friends! Did you know I was nanny back east for 2 years? That is where I met my hubby also, although he was post-mission. I saw your brother last week at the temple. He is a sweetie! Your whole family is!

~..kass..~ said...

Cute picture, and yeah are you preggers? Cause when I was w/ Kenton I was the same way

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

I totally agree with the other comments....you totally sound pregnant...but then again, here I am sitting her nine months pregnant waiting for this thing to come out of me and sleeping half of my days away.

Kim said...

Hey!! You were in my dream a couple nights ago. I dont really remember much about the dream but i remember you were in it hahah.

Camie said...

Heather that is the cutest picture. Dang, you guys are so in love. I left you a comment on my page but again I was so excited to see you, its def been way to long. I think we need to plan a trip when we will all be in sg at the same time....