Friday, December 21

New family pics


new family pictures... we were going to do them outside but it ended up being bad weather so we threw something together at the last minute in the house, my mom hates them so we are doing them again. :) that's okay with us fortunately none of us are camera shy!
I am so excited we had Christmas with my family last night and it was a big success! and now tomorrow we are flying out to New Jersey for more family and Christmas fun! Brandon and I have been very blessed in our lives to have awesome in-laws! We both love hanging out with each others families! :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I don't care what your mom says, I think it is a great picture!!

Jessica said...

Very cute. You guys look great.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Hey Heather,
I like that picture! You all look really good! Could you email me your address? I would really appreciate it! npay88@hotmail.com

Thanks