Tuesday, January 29

Computer/Internet Shopping

Hello everyone,

I know I am the biggest slacker in the blogging world but here I am once again. I know you don't know this about me but I have gone through moving out getting married and still not surrendering and getting the Internet and a computer! I know I know how could I have lasted this long? And how could I be the amazing blogger with out it? (well... maybe that's why I am a horrible blogger?) Anyway with over a year of my husband asking for a computer and Internet I finally have come to a point in my life where I really NEED it. I have never thought I needed it that badly I know it was inconvenient and it would be way better if we had our own! but I am such a cheap skate sometimes. and Internet is expensive! My parents live about a 30 second drive from my house and we have been using theirs. The turning point came when I was called as the Secretary in the Primary for our ward. I was shocked and scared to accept the call (over the phone may I add, right before we walked out the door to go to church) I didn't realize how much my new calling required computer work. So I am caving and we have been computer shopping.. A LOT. Needless to say we are excited about it! And if nothing else then perhaps I will become a better blogger out of it!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

yeah!! I hear the macs are the bob now a days. good luck...they are all the same to me as long as they are fast. Congrats on the new calling.

Camie said...

THis is my official welcome to the internet world.

Jessica said...

It is about time. Where have you been? We really should chat sometime. I may be coming up there in a month. I'll let you know.