Friday, March 14

It's beautiful here!





I love living in St. George. A couple weeks ago the weather started changing and everyone pulled out their summer clothes and flip flops! I love it! So Brandon and I gave each other pedicures so our feet would look beautiful in our sandals. It was a lot of fun. We did really good jobs. Last year for my birthday Brandon bought me a pedicure set. And all year he said he would give me one when I was ready for it. And a year later I redeemed my gift and we gave one to each other. We went all out with the foot mask, the foot balm, and the yummy stuff you put in the water to make it smell good and feel good on your feet. The pedicure set came with these little polka dotted booty socks and after my pedicure I wore them for a while then after Brandon's pedicure I made him wear them! He even polished my toes and choose the color. I polished his too with a clear coat. They looked really good and it was a lot of fun. :)



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are so cute!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

What a nice hubby! That is so cute!

Jocelyn said...

Hahah those socks are so cute! :) Especially on Brandon!

Michelle said...

Sounds like fun! Scott and I went last night and got massages and pedicures. I took him in kicking and screaming. he has been complaining that he didn't want to go for the last 2 weeks and when he got there he was like "I am the only guy in this whole place". But when we left, he was thanking me and said he would do it again. I also tried to talk him into painting his toe nails black or blue but he completely refused and went for a clear coat.

Jessica said...

How cute. That is so much fun. I have to beg Damon to rub my feet. And he complains the whole time.

Camie said...

That is awesome...what a good sport your hubby is to go along with all that. I could really use a good pedicure right about now!

~..kass..~ said...

Sounds like a great time. I Sure do miss ST George for certain reasons! Right now we are still in the 40's, no cute toes, no flip flops, and Darren's feet are mostly blisters from good old Army life :) I will be excited to get back to the heat!