Tuesday, February 26

Happy Birthday to me!

So Yesterday was my birthday, the big 24! isn't it weird as we get older how birthdays seem to matter less and less. It seemed like any other day except for the fact that I got to use the birthday card every once and a while. (It's my Birthday dang it you have to do this, or I get to do this.. you know that sort of thing (: ) anyway.. it was fun, We had friends over last night and had dinner, and then we went bowling! I know when do you go bowling for your birthday unless you are in like 5th grade? well I guess I do. It was a tun of fun. We hang out with these other two couples all the time and play games and cards and have dinner over at each others houses all the time, but to actually get out and do something it was such a good time. I kicked some serious butt the first game with a dominating score of 152. By the second game I was so tired and sore (from my first game) that I couldn't keep up my streak. Seriously I was so sore, my hand hurt from griping the ball my fore arm hurt, my peak hurt, my back hurt, my shoulder hurt. I know I am way out of shape but this is pretty bad it was only a 9 Pound ball for crying out loud! Maybe it was all my victory dancing. We (meaning the two other girls and my self) made up a rule at the beginning of the 1st game that we had to have a victory dance at the end of each bowl that we did well at. You could get points for style, but most importantly creativity and originality. You couldn't do the same move twice. This is what made the game even better! So the second game my husband killed everything with a dominating score of 187! So that's my birthday story, a big thanks to my husband, Bashton (also known as Ben and Ashton), Sarah and Stevo for making my birthday a great one! Sorry I didn't bring the camera, so no pictures.. I know I am more upset about this then you are trust me!

5 comments:

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

Happy late birthday!! i always love to go bowling, its a nice change!

Michelle said...

Sounds like it turned out to be a fun night. Happy B-day!

Jessica said...

Happy birthday. It is fun to have good friends around to celebrate. It doesn't hurt to have a total cutie husband to boot.

Jessica said...

cousins can say that kind of stuff about their cousins. Right?

Camie said...

Happy late birthday! I love bowling...it rules...I don't care who ya are!