Friday, January 16

Braden and William


Friends

So some friends of ours had a baby just 6 weeks after us and now they are friends because their parents are friends. I am sure they will be hanging out and growing up together. We are excited for the day when they are old enough to sit and play together, for now laying next to each other will have to do.
These pictures were taken New Years Eve. We got to their house and realised without even trying we had dressed them to match.
it's so funny how much 6 weeks is when they are so young. In a few months they will be the same size or Braden may even pass Will up. For now William looks SO much bigger then Braden !
This picture cracks us up so much! Braden had some gas this night so he wasn't the happiest little guy. They were sitting in Williams "crib" hanging out.
William is thinking "what's his problem?"

4 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

Oh My Gosh, is that him smiling?! I've never seen him do that before. He looks so grown up!

Ashton Bolin said...

Adorable Pics! I don't think that picture will ever get old. It makes me laugh every time I see it. Can't wait to get some really good pics of them smiling!

Candace said...

Hi! This is Ashton's Aunt Candace. I love these pictures. So...cute! What handsome little dudes :).

Kim Martin said...

That is soooo freaking cute!!! I love these pictures!