Tuesday, December 30

photo shoot!


Well this is a picture over load!!

Brandon meet up with some friends the other night and played some basketball at a church near by, a friend (a wife of one of the guys) and I went a long. when we got there we were like lets take some pictures of William, before we knew it, it was a full blown out photo shoot! I don't think we could have done better if we had actually planned it! We had a camera and a football for a prop and an adorable baby! what more could I have needed? needless to say I think they turned out rather well for the impromptu photo shoot!! There is a ton, I couldn't narrow it down very well!
View discretion is advised, there is some nakedness...






Thanks again sarah! Your the best! It was a lot of fun! We will have to do it again sometime!

9 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

A football...humm, he must be a Stott.

Anonymous said...

I loooove it! He is so cute! His little sweet pea jammies are adorable. I love those. I can't wait to meet the little guy.

Andi said...

I can't believe how much he looks like your husband. What an adorable baby. Those pictures are really fun!

The Slaters said...

He is so cute, I always wanted to naked pics with my babies, they just seem to be so innocent in pure in those pics, they turned out great!

Amanda Jean said...

He really is the cutest baby ever! I am so happy for you guys!

cami said...

i love the football picture. That is so cute.

Michelle said...

He is so darling. I can't believe how big he is already. Can't wait to see him again.

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

How cute are those pictures!!! Look at him holding his head up. I can't believe how much he looks like Brandon...I hope we get to see you guys next week!

L4GWTW said...

He is adorable. Enjoy him being young he will grow up so fast.