Monday, February 2

Beckham and William

Beckham is one of Tiffan'y little boys, and He LOVES LOVES LOVES William! He gets SO excited when we go over to visit!! It started when William was still inside of me, he would come over to me lift up my shirt and lay his head on my tummy giving it kisses and loves! and now that william is here he loves him even more!! he gives him kisses all day long!!! I have a bout a million pictures of Becks giving him kisses! here are a few, and a short 3 second video clip too.
Kisses.....

Kisses.....

and more kisses!!!
Beckham helping give William his pacifier.William and Beckham in the stroller together! They Barley fit!



8 comments:

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

They are so cute together....just another reason for us to move closer!!

Anonymous said...

SO SWEET!!

Lauren said...

K - those kids are adorable, and for some reason I have not gotten past the fact of just HOW MUCH William looks like Brandon! CRAZY! Oh, and by the way Kelsey, just in case you haven't heard it enough, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MOVE OUT HERE!!! ;D Love ya! :D

Trask Tribe said...

Beckham and I have watched that video a hundred time now. He gets so excieted when he sees pictures of William and he keeps kissing the air when watching the video.

Jessica said...

How sweet. I still die every time I see mini me william. He is adorable.

L4GWTW said...

How cute. They are adorable together. I love it when bigger kids love the babies. Stacey

[BrookeO] said...

K. Heather you have a baby!!!! Congrats!
He is so cute, I've got some catching up to do!!!!

Brooke (Wilson) Oldroyd

the Overson's said...

Those pictures of Beckham and William are so cute. William is getting so big. I can't believe how much William looks like Brandon.