Tuesday, March 31

Old Western

So last Saturday we went horse back ridding with Steve-o and Sarah. It was a lot of fun. I hadn't been ridding in a long time, and I totally miss it.
From L to R. Sarah, Brandon, Steveo and Me.
It was funny because in all the pictures me and Stevo are next to each other and Brandon and Sarah are next to each other. We borrowed two horses from someone else and those were the horses that knew each other so they kinda stuck with each other. It just looks funny because it looks like Brandon and Sarah are a couple and me and Stevo are a couple. haha

The men... My husband was actually having fun, I was like "sooo maybe you will want to do this again sometime?" he said "maybe..." he is such a city boy! it cracks me up! He wore ankle socks and his dock martins (OK they are from like middle school or something so it's not like they are new.. but still).
It was like they were naturals. They went off all by them selves running like they were in an old western. I was way impressed with their abilities!
from left to right.. Me, Steve o Brandon and Sarah.
The butt shot... and Sarah's horse pooping. gotta love ridding and all the things that go with it. like the smell. :)

5 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Oh man I haven't been in ages but sure do miss it!!!

Ellie said...

How fun!!! I want to go!!!

Amanda Jean said...

that looks like so much fun! P.s. I want to see baby william soon

The Slaters said...

I love the picture at the top with all your feet. Too cute!

Ashton Bolin said...

All I gotta say is where was our invite?! :)