Thursday, April 2

just the three of us

Last Saturday after our horse back ride we showered and then took some family photos... there were too many to choose from I didn't narrow it down very good. but trust me there was a lot more! :) just be grateful I stopped my self.


dirty feet... I know why do I let the world see my disgusting feet? I don't know there is something kinda cute about it?


one of my favorites! gotta love that smile





I love this picure it cracks me up... hes like.. SO are we done yet??

10 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

Nice pictures. I guess if I were photogetic I would snap away too. But we all know how much I love the camera.

Anonymous said...

I see Mallory has you on a diet for the wedding. Looking good girl! And when I see William again I am going to squeeze the heck out of him! He is too cute.

~..kass..~ said...

So cute!!! I LOVE your sexy red shoes ;) But I also like the dirty feet pic, it is awesome.

The Morrisons... said...

Very cute! He is such a mixture of you two! We need our pics done so bad. Thanks for the reminder. Ha.

Camie said...

you got some great pics. You captured a lot of peronality in them. Love it!

The Slaters said...

I love the one where William is in the middle and you are both looking at him.....and of course the dirty feet is a favorite of mine. These are great pics!

Amanda Jean said...

I LOVE HIM! so cute!

Ashton Bolin said...

Nice job on your pics, they turned out so cute. I think Will has gotten even bigger since we seen him last! I love his hair.

Lauren said...

Cute pictures Heather - you guys all look so good and SOO happy! (Maybe it's your weather - I'm so jealous of you guys! ;) Maybe we will be able to come visit you guys sometime before the family vacation - hopefully! We miss you guys!!! :D :D :D (Especially that adorable lil baby of yours!!!)

Josh and Jenni said...

I love the dirty feet picture!! I just might need to copy you and do one for us three!! I hope you don't mind!! Also, we all need to hang out and do something!! Let us know when your free!!