Saturday, November 6

and hes two....


TWO?!

where has the time gone?! How did this happen? my baby, my baby! He turned two years old yesterday! I LOVE this kid SO incredibly much! he brings so much joy into my life! despite the fact that he is crazy sometimes and going through some terrible two's. He is still SO sweet so loving and still loves to cuddle!

He asks me to cuddle him all the time. "cuddle mommy, cuddle" and he puts his arm out to wrap around my neck. He also does the whole hand on my neck thing. My little sister Mallory used to do it to my mom. it looks like hes strangling me but it's just placed there gently for comfort. He's been doing it for about 6 months or more?

He now spontaneously says "I love you mommy". LOVE it. melts your heart and you want to just say ok you can have whatever you want!

He is a little athlete. I am sure mother that has ever had a boy says this but he is naturally really good at sports! haha, I'm aloud to brag a little. It still surprises me when he can catch a ball from really far away or knock his baseball of his tee. He can throw, catch, kick a soccer ball and hit a baseball like a pro. and could do it all day.

He also loves to watch sports! he will sit with Brandon on the couch and watch a game on TV, but he especially likes to watch his daddy play softball!

He also has a quiet side where he sits and reads book after book after book. I love that he likes to read. He always has, even when he was super tiny he loved it.

He now asks for cartoons ALL the time and gets sucked into the TV when it's on. I have to admit it was nice these last couple weeks while we have been moving and trying to get stuff accomplished to have something to occupy his time. But I hate it when he sits in front of the TV like a zombie child! nothing makes me feel like a bad mom as much as letting my child sit in front of the TV forever. at least a lot of the stuff on these days is educational and interactive. but it's kind of embarrassing when he goes to his cousins house and can name ALL the shows and their characters!

He has started getting a little better with going to nursery at church. He still struggles depending on who is there that week. But I think we are making progress.

he has gotten better with his brother, more sweet, softer, and more careful, I think he is learning. He is also more protective of his brother. He will say, "NO, MY baby brother" haha... I LOVE how he says "baby Brother" it's the cutest thing ever

He is a little smarty pants, we will be driving down the road and he says look mama, horsies, 1... 2.... 3..... horsies. I say yep, their ARE three horses! good job.

He has been getting really good at going potty in the toilet. At least once a day he goes on the toilet. sometimes more then once. He is sometimes dry in his diaper when he wakes up in the morning so I'll put him on the toilet and he goes pee. and then through out the day he will tell me he needs to go and we run to the toilet. He has been doing this for probably over a month. it's really nice. It's still not every time he pees but it's pretty much every time he poops that he goes in the toilet.

Since his Birthday yesterday every time he gets asked how old he is he answers "eight" every time. haha! where did that come from?

He loves his Trucks motorcycles, and Cars. He points out every ones car and who it belongs to all the time.

He loves his cousins, and all his aunties and uncles. He loves his Grandma and papa, and he is loved by all of them as well. He really loves his cousin Brydee. Every time she comes home from school William gives her a huge hug for a good couple minutes.

He does not like to share his toys some times. He knows what toys are his and doesn't like when everyone helps them selves to all of his toys. We are working on it.

We got him a bike for his birthday. with training wheels. from di. for 6 bucks. love di!
He was an adorable dragon for Halloween.
right after he got his bike for his birthday.

at our ward trunk or treat. (maybe I'll get around to doing a Halloween post?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to William! We love you!