Monday, November 29

it's been a while, time for some ramblings...

Life has been crazy!, I know I say it a lot and I know everyone says itI know everyone thinks their life is more busy then the next person, but really it has been. I am not one of those people that has to be busy, I enjoy quiet days sitting on the floor playing with my children. I don't feel like I have to be entertained and have my scheduled filled. I'm not even one of those people that go crazy if they haven't gotten out of the house for several days at a time. But lately life's been crazy busy! I keep waiting for it to slow down but I'm afraid this is my life now. There isn't a day that I don't have numerous things on my "to-do" list. and there isn't a day that I even complete a to-do list either. Starting up TWO businesses, moving, trying to expand my photography skills, having two sick children, church callings, playing hostess to visitors, all while trying to do my wife and motherly duties too. some times it's all I can do but keep my head a float. Don't get me wrong, I love my life these days, things are very good, very busy, but very good. I am a very blessed women! I just want to do SO much, I want to do everything, I want to do it all and I am coming to the hard realisation that I can't do everything. If I want to be the perfect wife and mother I feel like I have to do that and only that. If I do anything else with my time then those two things get neglected. I also want to be able to do a good job with my new business. I think of new clever things I want to make and create and if I put my whole heart and sole into it I think I could be successful at it. It would be so much fun! I really enjoy making and creating new and beautiful things. Then there is my photography, I really have a passion for it, I always have and now that I finally got my self a camera I want to learn all I can and really do well at it! I feel like I learn so much with every shoot I do, and my mind goes crazy with ideas for new shoots! I would LOVE to be able to through my self into my photography learn and get better, and take pictures all the time, but with that means time away from my children, time sitting at the computer and editing pictures. and then I feel guilty because I am not spending my time with my precious children that are only young once! I am also a believer in expanding your talents and one should continue learning and developing through their whole life. I don't think there is a clause that says (except for when you have young children) or is that really the case? should I put my interests on hold to raise what I consider my priorities? I REALLY do think that raising children being a wife and mother really is THE best job there is out there!! I LOVE my job as a mom more then anything. But is there room for more??

No comments: