Friday, June 24

best invention EVER!!

This thing is AWESOME!! they are called Puddle Jumpers they sell at Target for $17.99 they are THE BEST floatation device for little ones learning to swim! I am in love! If you have a 1,2,3,4 or 5 year old that can't swim yet go out and get one today!

William will run jump off the diving board go completely under pop up swim across the whole pool get out and do it all over again all by him self! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. They are so safe! My little niece can swim completely by her self while wearing one. They buckle in the back and the kids can NOT take them off by them selves either!

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

I am for sure going to get one of those when Trey gets a little bigger, he loves swimming!! So when are you going to Disneyworld? we had so much fun! my best advise for you is to get fast passes and stroller passes! if you don't know how those work call me and I will explain it to you! We always got those and we didn't have to wait more than 15 min on any ride! and most the time we just walked right on! Your boys will love magic kingdom of course but animal kingdom is a blast too! those were my two favorite parks, but epcot and hollywood studios are way fun too. Also how long are you going to be there? I would spend one day at each park rather than going from park to park. But feel free to give me a call if you want some more advise! hope you guys have fun! oh and yes 6 month pics SOON!