Sunday, June 12

Quick little story...

Today I was sitting at the computer William was playing near by but then I herd the front door open and close. I thought either someone was home, or William has escaped! I was hoping it wasn't the latter cause I didn't want to get up and go find him.  I didn't here anyone home so I thought I better go find my son.  I get up and next to me is a roll of yarn, the roll was next to me but the yarn was stretched across the family room through the kitchen, through the living room, and leading out the front door, I instantly started laughing and followed my sons trail.  I opened the front door and it continued to lead me through the yard over the drive way and around the corner of the house, I laughed and went in to get Brandon so he could come see his son.  We then went back out side followed the rest of the yarn to the back yard where William was found.  He was proud of him self but still so an aware of what he has done.  I said leave that right there I want to show you what you did. he was like what? ha ha! I took him back to the front of the house, through the house back to the roll of yarn on the floor. We then rolled it all back up.  It was pretty funny.

No comments: