Tuesday, January 31

cousins

I asked Mallory to send me some pics of the cousins for my moms blog... I up dated her side pictures for her! haha... and I loved them so much I wanted to post them my self.  love how many there are and how close in age they all are! Brydee just turned 7. so we will have 13 grand kids 7 and under when Me and Andy pop out our little bundles! family pictures are ALWAYS out dated! :) gotta love it!!

 top pic is at Titan's baby blessing a few weeks ago.
bottom pic was a pic of just the boys. we needed one for a calendar Mallory was making for my parents... it was taken in December.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why on earth did we not take pictures of all the kids while I was there???
We will in March. :)

Julianna said...

LOVE. by the way I have got to come see your new place. It was nice to see you for a second on saturday.

Mills Family said...

I love these kids...