Saturday, February 4

lukey luke

Last Sunday morning... Lucas fell face first off his booster seat smacking his face on the tile. A double bloody nose and a goose egg soon followed. Boys will be Boys! :)

I took a quick picture the other day of Andy my sis in law of her belly. (she is due only 3 days after me) and Lucas kept saying CHEESE, CHEESE, I finally pointed the camera at him and snapped a few just to stop him! haha! cracks me up.  But of course it's while he has dry blood still in his nostrils from earlier that day, a dirty shirt from pasta at lunch and a nice bump on his for head! why do I never remember to take pictures of my kids when they are clean or with their hair done? tomorrow before church, I will take a picture. that will be my goal.  then I can also take one of my growing belly.  I hit 30 weeks today!


he is still adorable to me even with his red sauce stained shirt and blood. haha... oh little lucs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

adorable