Wednesday, April 4

38 weeks

I have been dreading this post.  I had my appt yesterday...  I hadn't changed from the week before I was still at 2.5 cm and 80% thinned.  I have been so bummed and pissed off that I am still pregnant and haven't had this baby! What is wrong with me?! I'm only 38 weeks!? At my 37 week appt we scheduled an induction date if I didn't go before hand, (which me and my doctor both thought I wouldn't reach that point!)  Well the scheduled induction date is Saturday, and it's looking like I'll be still pregnant by then.  ugh. :(
Id love to spontaneously go into labor have that rush of adrenalin and hurry to get to the hospital.  That is always way more fun! We'll see if I get that in the next couple days.  If not then Saturday I'll be waiting to here from the hospital to let me know when to come in. The end result will still be as sweet so I should just stop being so mad. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: