Monday, March 19

36 weeks...

seems crazy that its finally so close! I had a little scare this last week and I hadn't felt the baby move for a while, I kept thinking I'd start feeling her freak out at any given moment and Id stop worrying. I called my Dr and asked when should I start worrying, I told him it had been since the day before, he told me to go in and get checked, and he thought everything was probably OK but just to be sure.  Well as soon as I got to the the hospital of course I started feeling her move again.  Things were fine and normal. 
I had a Dr. appt today I am at 36 weeks and I am now 2 cm. and 75% thinned. I went from a 1 to a 2 and from 50% to 70% from last week.  I was happy that I had had some progress. I have contractions all the time, but that is so normal for me it just gets old after awhile. Things are going well. She is super low and is head down. I am thinking she will come any time.  and sooner rather then later. We shall see! my hands and feet fall asleep all the time so easily! She must be cutting off some type of blood flow becuase shes so low.
Can't wait to see what she will look like and how everthing will go! The fun part is almost here! Can't wait.

These pictures are before church yesterday, after having a beautiful week last week sunday was freezing!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

pretty.. can't believe it's here! I want to change my guess.. April 2nd