Wednesday, February 6

gray

So it's official we have our new computer! and the internet is hooked up. I have been on it practically all day. I finnally had to take a break and put on some clothes and some make up. now I fill a little better about my self. I did a lot of cleaning yesterday so I don't feel as guilty sitting here on the computer. So the reason for this post... I am going gray! I knew it was inevitable and someday I would have to surrender to my fate and die my hair every month but I didn't think it would come just shy of my 24th birthday! My mom is completely gray and so are some of my uncles and my grandma (all on my moms side). That just so happens to be the side of the family that I take after. I am just like my mom, when people from my moms past see me they think I look just like her. My mom started going gray really young too. :( I noticed the gray hairs about a month ago, and I started seeing more and more, I died my hair and my re-growth is coming in it's not way noticable because my natural hair color is close to what I die it but I already have gray re-growth! I know... I guess I just have to accept defeat and by boxes of hair die in bulk!

No comments: