Friday, June 6

Hello All












12 weeks. I know I am huge for 12 weeks. 16 weeks. again I know I am huge


I am 18 weeks tomorrow!

I think it's time. I think I am ready to CHOP off my hair. I have only been talking about doing it for over a year now. I told my self when I am ready I will do it. Am I ready? I don't know? for those of you out there that are thinking wow she is thinking too hard about this it's only hair! well your wrong. This is a big decision. Some of you may not get that but it is to me. my hair is long.. and I am ready to change it, first I thought I would just do my regrowth because I have a million gray hairs but now I am thinking ill do what I do every summer and put high lights in it just to pacify me with some type of change. BUT I also think I might actually be ready to do something very drastic! OK for those of you with long hair when you cut it do you regret it instantly or are you so happy with the out come?

I never do my hair any more so what is the point of having long hair in the first place? plus it is SO long and St. George is very hot in the summer. Especially this summer because we just found out we need a new Air Conditioner! YEA! we had someone come out the other day charge us 80 bucks to let us know that it was broken and that we need to replace the whole entire unit! He was guessing it would cost us about 5,500 dollars! So you know THAT isn't going to happen anytime soon! We will have to sweat out the summer and then when the baby comes we will have to change that.

We are going to Cincinnati on Tuesday or wed. next week to visit Brandon's family. Everyone is flying out there to see His parents new place. They recently moved out there from New Jersey. We are super excited to see everyone! All of Brandon's siblings will be together for the first time in like over a year! We will be hitting up a Cincinnati Reds baseball game playing golf and probably doing a lot of shopping and eating. Cross your fingers that I have a lot of "good days" while I am out there.

I am still taking my meds to help with the nausea. I have more good days then bad now. That is a miracle! I still have bad days but now they are mixed with good ones so it makes them bearable! Everything I have been reading about the pregnancy says this is the best I will feel so enjoy it now! And I am! I have gotten so much stuff done since I have had more good days. It is nice.

We have been getting the nursery started! painting, painting, and everything else, we are practically under construction. Its a mess! I will post pics of our project soon! And as promised here are some belly pics!

7 comments:

cami said...

I like my hair long too and when I cut it I always like it but when I am trying to grow it out. I hate that stage of growing it. Your belly looks so cute!

~..kass..~ said...

Love the belly pics, you look so cute! I got big fats with Kenton so big in fact the checked for twins. And as for the hair from what I can see anyhow it is way cute but I just chopped mine I was due for a change for sure :)

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh Heather...I haven't seen you since you were just barely prego so it is weird to see that you have a cute little belly. I am excited for you! Hopefully I'll be able to make it down there soon to see ya! When I first cut my hair...I did not regret it at first because I loved the change. It was after the "new hair feeling" wore off that I thought "should I have done that"

Anonymous said...

My advice... wait to do a big change until after you have the baby!! Cut a couple of inches and put the highlights in. That will be good for now.

Cindy said...

Dont you look darling!! I wish Anna could see you now!! Keep having fun.

Jocelyn said...

Chop it off!! Okay...I'm kidding! I would be teriffied If I just up and decided to whack of my long locks! but I think you could totally pull it off! :)

You have such a cute little pregnant belly! Why no pics with your face to go with it? :(

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I cut mine when I got prego, I regreted it and put extensions, I put weight on in my face though and I felt that the short hair made my face feel fat, I am waiting until I lose all my baby weight to cut it way off.

This does not mean you shouldnt do it though, your face probably does blow up like mine did, it is hair and will grow back, but maybe try on wigs or something, I did that, it helped me decide the length I want to cut it soon.

You look so cute prego, I can't wait to find out what it is, and I am glad to hear you are feeling better,that is so good!