Thursday, June 26

Baby Gender

This is me at 20 weeks! I know I am huge! people are always shocked to here how far a long I am! They say things like "Are you sure there isn't two in there?" or something like "What are you going to look like when you are at the end of your pregnancy!?" I know! I am big! I just keep growing! I used to think me boobs where getting quite large, and now that my stomach is enormous I don't think they are even big anymore. ha ha!


I am so excited... I find out the sex of the baby today! I thought I would find out last week and then when it didn't happen I was totally bummed out, along with all the people that have been anxiously waiting with me! but today is the day! I will let you know what the sex is soon! Brandon and I have always thought we are having a girl. So the last two weeks or so when the baby moves I call her a "her" Brandon laughs at me and says oh really, HER? this doesn't mean I WANT a girl I don't really mind either way what I have. The only thing I am going to be disappointed about is if I have been wrong this whole time! you know? I wont be disappointed if it's a boy despite what some people may think. We have a name for either a boy or a girl. We are just excited to finally find out! :)

2 comments:

cami said...

How exciting! That will be so much fun.

Anonymous said...

I see you haven't cut your hair.