Monday, June 30

CHOP

We will call this the before picture... I had just gotten out of the shower so it was half wet half dry (not the best look) but I just wanted to show you what the before picture looked like.

So it's official I am going to chop of my hair! My apointment is tomorrow morning! I will post pictures of my new look soon. I am totally ready for this! It is SO hot especially with no air conditioning! (but we are getting that fixed too! YEAH!) And then the whole being pregnant thing on top of that. It's just HOT! I sweat all day long! it's gross, Brandon and I take Several freezing cold showers a day just so we don't over heat! Tuesday I chop my hair and Wed. We get our air conditioner fixed! What a great week! I am so excited! I have been really wanting an A line Bob look.. something kind of B semetrical even. Something like what Rhianon and Victoria Beckham have.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah, I am excited for you. Changes are always fun. Make sure to post a pic of the after. Good luck!

~..kass..~ said...

You will look amazing! Can't wait to see it!!! And I also went a summer with no air while pregnant... not fun! It was just a few weeks but felt like a life time!