Monday, August 18

Last Week

This is Me and Ellie giving you our best belly shot. We are due a month apart. She is having a girl me a boy. She is carrying high I am carrying Low. and by the looks of it I should be the one that is ahead but really she is due in October and Me in November. as always...I am just large! :)
This is Brandon and Kaitlyn waiting out side the temple for the Bride and groom to take all their pictures. She is giving him "loves". This is a mutual love relationship. They have a lot of fun together.
This is Kaitlyn and Brandon taking a nap. I had just showered with her and she was SO tired, when she got out of the shower with me I dried her and wrapped her up in her towel and set her on the bed so I could dry off and get dressed, and before I was done she had fallen asleep. And with all the lack of sleep we had been having Brandon went in and layed down by her and was out in no time! They were so adorable together I couldn't help but take some pictures!
Me opening gifts at my Baby shower my sister in laws put on for me and Ellie, (my OTHER sister in law) Thanks Corinn and Kelsey!
This is the Bride and Groom right after they came out of the temple. AS Mr. and Mrs. Stott. They got married in the Logan Temple. It was beautiful, the sealer did a great job.
This is Me and Brandon at the reception for (Brandon's brother) Matt and Lauren.
This is my handsome husband in his tux! He was the best man. (I don't think this pose lasted long. I am sure I was breaking his leg!)



We are back. So it has been a long week as I had mentioned on my previous post. I ended up driving down to pick up my sister in law in Vegas Tuesday night and then we drove through the night up to Ogden Canyon where Brandon's parents had rented a beautiful house for all of us to stay in. We hardly got any sleep while we were up there but it was a lot of fun!!

7 comments:

Kim said...

After your showers and you get all the cute stuff it makes you even more excited huh?

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! Say Hi to Brandon for us.

Cindy said...

When ever I see cute pics of you and your cute little belly...I get sad. Sad that Anna is missing this!! You look really cute Heather. Its true what they say about a certain glow!! Anna is now staying in Houston until the end of Jan. Ugh!!

Camie said...

I love that picture of you two prego ladies. You look stunning in the wedding photos even for being pregnant.

Anonymous said...

You look cute sister even though you are HUGE! haha I'm so excited for your baby shower next tuesday! and I REALLY cant wait to meet baby Will!!! -Mallory

Davey Family said...

Sister you are HUGE!! Cute but huge! :) so was I and your other sister, it happens to us all.

Michelle said...

That is a really cute pic of you on brandons lap. Only two months to go! Hope you are feeling okay!