Monday, August 11

This week...

Hello all..
I am going to Salt Lake this week. I am excited. Brandon's Brother Matt is getting married. The last one in his family to do so and all of Brandon's family will be flying in! I have decided on driving up there instead of flying, I know it sounds absolutely ridiculous! Drive 5 hours or however long it takes to get up there and pay a ton of money in gas or fly for free and get there in like an hour! ha ha! I was going to rent a car when I got up there with one of my sister in laws so we had a little freedom while we were there and we didn't have to rely on everyone to go where we needed to go, but the prices to rent a car were SO much! It would be cheaper for me to drive my car up and pay for the gas then to rent a car! oh well! Soooo,.... if anyone down here in St. George needs a ride up to the Salt Lake area I will be heading that way! I will be going all the way up to Logan so any stops on the way up there will be on my way up! I will have to drive by my self because I am leaving either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning and Brandon works Wednesday and will be flying up after work! That little cheater! I have to drive and he gets to fly! oh well.
I am excited to see Brandon's family and spend time with them again! We just saw them all in June but we don't get to spend time with all of them that often so it's always exciting! Also My sister in law Ellie is Pregnant and is only a month ahead of me and she and I are having a Baby shower while I am up there, (Thanks to my other sister in laws for throwing it for us!) It will be on Wednesday this week in Lehi. I am totally excited about that. Then on Thursday I am throwing a bridal shower for the bride to be and that should be fun! (fingers crossed! ha ha) if any of you guys have any last minute bridal shower games that I could play let me know?
This week is packed, Wed night is my baby shower, Thursday morning Lauren (Matt's fiance) is going through the temple (in Logan) and then that night we have a bridal shower for her in Lehi. Friday they are getting sealed (in the Logan temple) and there is a dinner that night. and then Saturday they are having their reception for everyone. They wanted to have everything spread out so they weren't so overwhelmed on one day, I think. so an eventful week to look forward to. I am excited. I will tell you about it when I get back. And again I am serious about if anyone wants a ride up to northern Utah, I will be driving by my self so let me know! :)
This is a picture of my sister in laws... From left to right, Lauren (the bride to be) Corinn (Brannon's sister) Kelsey (Brandon's sister) Ellie (the one that is pregnant and due a month earlier then me) and then ME. This was when we were all together in Cincinnati in June. This was the day we went golfing. We should have taken the group picture BEFORE we golfed in the sweaty humidity! But it was a lot of fun!

3 comments:

L4GWTW said...

I hope you make it there safely. Enjoy your time with family it is so precious to spend time with family Stacey

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

You look cute prego, I am not going to be able to make that shower, but I will try to get a gift to you when I am in stg k!!! HAve fun!

Anonymous said...

wow when was this when you were like a month prego? haha you dont look that big to me... and that's weird! haha :) SISTER, I've missed you! I havent seen you forever! I'm looking forward to your baby shower! LOVE YA!
Mallory