Friday, August 29

A BIG Thank You!

I had an amazing baby shower thanks to some really great friends! Thanks to Ashton Bolin for all she did, and especially to Sarah Spagnolo for all the time and effort she put into making my baby shower such a success! I have great friends! It was a beautiful shower, the food was excellent, and the turn out was great! thank you to all who came and "showered" me with SO many great things! I really appreciate it as a new mommy!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!
This is the only picture I could find of both me and Sarah, I don't have any of me and Ashton, I guess we need to take more pictures when we are together!
Me opening one of my many gifts. I cant believe he is going to be that tiny when he comes out. Well at least I can hope he is tiny, I have a fear I am going to give birth to a huge baby boy! :( He feels huge in my belly with how much he pushes, kicks, and hurts me!This is Brydee, she was such a big helper while I was opening my gifts, handing me another to open, and opening a few herself! She is SO adorable! I love her to death!
Thanks to Sandy King for embroidering "William" on the blanket, sleeper, and outfit she got for baby Will! I love that she does that for gifts! It makes it so fun!Another big thanks to all the people who hand made such beautiful gifts, blankets, quilts, hats, booties, burp cloths and etc. for baby William! (Grandma Stott, Grandma Visser, Stephanie Prescott, Kelsey Lawrence, and I know there is more.. sorry!) I appreciate a talented person and a well made piece of work! I will treasure them forever! Thank you they are all so beautiful!

2 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

One spoiled baby already!

Jessica said...

Did grandma do that quilt in the picture? It is so cute. I am glad you had a good shower. I wish I could have been there.