Thursday, August 13

9 months

my son turned nine months old last week, I can't believe how fast time has gone and how big he has gotten, he is no longer a baby, he is a child! he is a BOY. I look at him and see my husband, and a sweet little face and beautiful big dark eyes. I LOVE THIS BOY so much!! He makes me so incredibly happy!

He had his 9 month check up yesterday,

It was Brandon's day off so he got to come too :)

his stats are


Height 29.25 in. 80%


Weight 20lbs. 7.5 oz 55%


Head 46.5 80%


I thought wow his head is 80 % it doesn't even seem that big to me, but the Dr. said his head and height should be the same, so that's good! And to everyone that says he is SO heavy and such a big baby! I want you to check out the 55% I know, I was a little surprised that's all he was too? :)


In month 8...


He got a tooth, can you see it in the picture?

He is trying to say more words

TRYING is the key word, we will repeat a word over and over in front of him and ask him to say it, and he will try, we are working on Ball.

he said "uh oh" a few months back but then didn't say it again for a while, he says it more often now.

He is SO much fun! he still gives me huge wet kisses all the time and I love it!

After only wanting mommy for a while he has started wanting his daddy more... I am happy to share the love!

He is kind of a bully to his friends and babies smaller then him, I don't think he means to be mean on purpose he just gets excited!

He is starting to walk with the assistance of his little walker. It's so cute.

He also gives kisses to his new nieces its really sweet.

He will be switching to a big boy car seat (forward facing ) Dr. Said he was ready! :)

He is so fun, I know there was a lot more things he did this last month but I can't think right now and I am way over due for a post so this will have to do for now!

2 comments:

familyspagnolo said...

i cant believe that he is 9 months!! He just gets cuter and cuter every month!

Amanda Jean said...

so cute! that is crazy he is nine months!