Friday, July 24

Bailee Jaine

Bailee Jaine was born Wed. at 12:06 AM. weighing in at 7 lbs 7 oz. (I think most of that is in her cheeks!) and 18 1/2 in. long. Brittany has been using my camera at the hospital so I haven't been able to get the pictures up loaded onto my computer yet, so I stole this one from my other sister. Its "the girls" Bailee, Brittany, and Brydee. I can't wait to get my camera back I feel naked with out it! Mom and baby are doing perfect!
As soon as I get my camera back I will give her a proper post.

4 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

That's a better picture then the one I took. And we took them both at the same time too. Do you think it is the camera or the person behind the camera?

Candace said...

Aw..how sweet! Lots of babies in your family :).

Jill Duncan said...

She is so cute, I can't wait to squeeze those big cheeks!!!!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe they both already had their babies! They are both so cute. I love that pic of brit with her girls. And you are bbsitting the little ones now huh?