Tuesday, August 25

bath time fun

So William still loves his baths... Brandon was bathing William last night when I herd A LOT of commotion coming from the bathroom!! I thought I better go check this out and see what the damage is... and this is what I found... William splashing it up! Daddy wasn't a big help at containing the water in the tub either! at least they had fun, and William got clean! :)
This is what Brandon gets for encouraging it! He was soaked!

Are we bad parents for laughing at him when he fell over? haha... he was fine! :)

7 comments:

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

I would have laughed too....but Annalise probably would have freaked out. William is so darn cute, I laughed through the whole thing, that is great he loves his baths so much, it looks like it is just as much fun for Brandon too!

The Slaters said...

oh my gosh.....I would have laughed too. Did you watch the video of samantha slipping and hitting her head when we were in Vegas. You can hear us laughing in the background. We need to have Kels post that video. It looked so much worse on video.

Candace said...

OMG- You're post made me LOL! How cute and funny! He's a wild man in the tub :). Love it!

Ashton Bolin said...

Ha ha that was hilarious! His face was priceless! Don't worry I would have laughed too if it was Braden!:)

Trask Tribe said...

Ok, so it took the pictures awhile to show up, so I was reading the captions in the mean time. As I was reading about "look what I found..." I was expecting to see Brandon plopped down in the tub with William (fully clothed of course haha). Thank goodness I was wrong. Crazy kids.

Anonymous said...

I NEVER SAW THIS POST!! He is so stinkin cute. Wish we could all get together again.
The flower clips, I made them all before I had Claire.

Trask Tribe said...

hahaha I laughed so hard! william your adorable!.... This is auntie "B" i just was too lazy to switch the sign in name :)