Wednesday, September 9

10 months

William turned 10 months old last Saturday September 5th!

I can't believe how much has happened in 10 months, how fast they learn and grow. He is SO FUN! he amazes me at how smart he gets every day! The other day I was saying to him, "William go get your ball, Go find the ball" and he looked at me like OK mom, and went off and looked through his toys and picked up the ball. I also said, go find spider man, go get mama spider man, he looked at me thought about it, and went off in search of spider man, and totally found him! I thought it was so cute! He totally understands what I say to him, he listens and he is starting to get more and more things. He tries to copy things that we say all the time, the other day I was saying no, no, no to him and he said clear as day no no no. and no says it all the time. (OOPS) haha.. he thinks it's funny when he says something right, it's like it's up in his head and when it finally comes out right hes like yay finally I can say it!

In month 9

He has taken a few consecutive steps in a row. I think his record is 4-5. He has amazing balance and can totally do it, but he just gives up and crawls to where ever he needs to go. He is SO close to just one day taking a few steps and then taking off! I am thinking a couple weeks and he'll be running around the house!

He has started this new screaming thing, it's loud and annoying and I am trying to put a stop to it! what happened to my quite little guy? It just started in the last week or so. I'm hoping it goes away as quickly as it came!

He was doing really well at sleeping through the night but then he'll go through a bad stage, like what he is in right now. It's like he wakes up scared, like he had a bad dream or something? He has been waking up lately because his teeth, his top two teeth are working their way down.

I am still nursing him, he likes the boob, it will be weired when we stop that, which is coming soon. It's been so convenient and helpful, I don't know what I'm going to do with him when we stop?

Still so sweet, He plays really well with his toys, and then comes over to me gives me a love and a big wet kiss and then goes back to playing. I LOVE IT.
He loves when his daddy come home from work, he gets so excited! He crawls his super speedy crawl to get to him and as soon as Brandon picks him up he gives him hugs and pats his back. It is the sweetest thing to witness for a mommy!

He moved to his big boy car seat this last month, he loves it of course and so do I. The main reason I was so worried about switching was the fact that when he falls asleep in the car I can't recline him and he would be uncomfortable and his neck would be in an awkward position. But it's not like that at all. He falls asleep in it and he is totally fine, his head doesn't fall forward or anything. :)

He waves Bye Bye, and Hi. He even tried saying bye bye a couple weeks ago, it was more like ba ba... but it was while he was waving so I figured that's what he was saying.

He gives hi-5's now.

He tries to talk more, I say what does a dog say, and then bark, and then he tries to bark, same with chicken, he does the bak bak bak. it's kind of funny. he says, ball, doggie, ditto's (my parents dog's name) no no no, and "OH" all the time, everything is "ohhh" and "uh oh".


He knows what I say when I say NO, "do you want some milk", spider man, ball, cow, clap hands, hi-5, his name, kisses, and he knows some peoples names, like papa and Grandma. He doesn't say all these things just understands what I am saying when I say them.

He is TOO stinking cute! I love this little guy SO MUCH! he brings so much love and joy into our home! Thanks William!

3 comments:

Josh and Jenni said...

He is getting so big!! He is such a cutie!! He and Elijah are definately close in age, it's funny how close they are to doing the same things!! We all need to hang out and let them play together. It would be fun!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

He is so cute, and getting so smart. I love when they start talking and jabbering. Ever still wakes up screaming sometimes, its like she is still in a bad dream and it is so hard to wake her up or get her to settle down, good luck. I never have had and still dont have a good sleeper, I hope he gets back to being one for you!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

How cute he is! Such a fun age, they learn so much in just a few months. I remember teaching Annalise to go get her diapers and wipes for me around that age. I hope we get to see you guys at Christmas time....we might be coming out there!