Tuesday, September 29

ultrasound #4

So I just got back from my doctor's appointment. Everything went great! By my last ultrasound I was supposed to be 8w. and 6 days and the baby measured 8w. 5d. So that was way good. My sack has gone to a more "normal" shape. And the "other stuff" is gone, it has been absorbed into my body like the doctor predicted. So that was all REALLY good news. One sack, one baby, The baby was bigger and growing at a normal rate. and the heart beat continues to get stronger, it was 170 bpm. I couldn't be happier! I really appreciate all the prayers that have been said on our behalf, This 5% baby has now turned into a "routine pregnancy". My doctor is shocked, surprised, and SO happy things turned out totally different from what he had originally thought!



I was hoping I would be told today that there were two babies in there and it would explain why I started showing SOOO early and why I am SOOOO big already! oh well... maybe it's because it was two at one point? It's kind of hard to be disappointed with all the great news that I received today! I am just so happy everything looks good!!! thanks again for all your love and support! I will continue to keep everyone updated! And my next appointment is in 4 weeks.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! So happy for you...you look so cute pregnant :). When is your due date?

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

How awesome! AND by the by.... Halle's heartrate was at 171bpm the first time we heard it. Just saying....

Camie said...

Oh HEather what great news!! I am so happy for you and your little family. Good luck with everything and for sure keep us posted. You are amazing!

cami said...

Congrats on the great news!!! Glad to here baby is doing good. This is exciting.

[BrookeO] said...

Holy Cow!
Just reading up...CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

We love you guys!!

Jill Duncan said...

YEAH! That's great news!

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

Congrats on another baby! Man your family is having babies like crazy. That is so much fun though. I am so happy for you and you look way cute!

Trask Tribe said...

When you hear things like "the doctor was shocked and surprised" you know it was a miracle. Oh so grateful!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

That is so good to hear, i am so happy for you guys! How exciting.

Michelle said...

WHAT THE HECK...........why am I the last person in the world to hear about this??????? Are we still friends? I have been busy with school, work, birthdays, etc and finally have a chance to get on and catch up with everyone and this is what I find. I think you need to call me!

The Brogdon's said...

Wow Heather Congratulations! It looks like you have been through alot in the last little bit. I am so glad everything is working out good. I am very excited for you