Wednesday, July 21

best buddies

William didn't want to lay down for his nap the other day, He was fighting me on it even though I knew he was tired and should fall asleep quickly. He came out of his room again and I just let him, He came into my room where I was on the computer, after a minute I looked behind me and I found him fast asleep like this.....



It was seriously like one minute, he climbed up into my bed next to where Lucas was sleeping and he went to sleep in seconds. He just wanted to cuddle with someone. He wants to cuddle a lot! he would love if Brandon and I laid down next to him and cuddled with him to put him to sleep every night. It's sweet so it's hard when I have to say NO. Hes so sweet, I love that he is a cuddlier, he gives me spontaneous hugs and kisses a hundred times a day! and oh how he loves his brother! The best part is Lucas is starting to really adore William too. William can get him to stop crying by singing him a song. He makes him smile and laugh, it's really sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO PRECIOUS!!! Seriously, the cutest pictures ever!

Jill Duncan said...

So sweet!!!