Friday, July 23

Family (the Stott side)

I don't know why I never did post about our family vacation back east, So here goes, I am sure there will be many more posts to follow, First off,

Family photos...

This is the whole gang, Randy and Jolene (my fantastic in-laws) All 5 of their children (Kelsey, Corinn, Steven, Brandon and Matt.) and all 5 of their children's spouses, (J.C., Kevin, Me, Ellie, and Lauren) and then 9 of their children's children. (Tyler, Samantha, Caitlin, Annalise, Lilly, William, Greyson, Lucas, and Jonah.) haha got it?

I'll admit it was a little scary getting this picture! haha, We have a 5 year old holding a 2 month old Lucas and a 2 and 3 year old holding a 2 month old Jonah. We gave the 8 year old the bigger baby to hold Greyson who is 7 months. and then we were trying to not have William and Lilly escaping up the top of the stairs where it was a busy street. The girls with their youngest baby...
All of us again... William was NOT happy in this picture, I think some of us our mouths are moving cause we were singing to try and make him happier. The little stinker!
Kelsey was holding my son for me for a second, and we thought it was a cute picture cause of HOW much Jonah and Lucas look a like. I thought I wanna get in on the picture so I jumped in, that's why I look so awkward not holding a baby... haha My Cute Family...

I love how William stands out so well in this pic.

EVERYONE (even if they really didn't want to!) Sitting on the dock... Made for a cute picture! Why are feet pictures so cute? or maybe they just are to me? (me and Brandon) As you could have guessed taking pictures down by the water turned into more and more wet pictures! love this picture! I wish it would have been better lighting, and not so many shadows on our faces, but I still like it!

As you can imagine, the kids were all swimming in their clothes by the end of it!

My adorable son!


a BIG thank you to Ellie (my sister in law) for using your amazing camera, and the hours that I know it takes to edit pictures! I think I speak for everyone when I say they are awesome and we all love them!

1 comment:

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

Awesome pictures, I love the one with all of you on the dock and your feet are in the water!