Tuesday, July 13

Lucas and Jonah

you can kinda see his dimple in this picture


I know it's shocking, I have to admit it kinda freaks me out a little. These two look SO much alike! haha! These two are cousins and were due on the same day but I was a week early and Jonah's mommy (Brandon's sister Kelsey) had him a week late; making them 2 weeks apart. Lucas looked more like him before he puffed up and got fat! haha, but I am guessing in about a week Jonah is going to go through the same thing. It was so fun to see them last week and let the kids hang out with their cousins they don't get to see much.

2 comments:

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

I think the one big difference is how white Jonah is.....he definitely Kevin's child!

Scott Gavenman said...

I'm not sure if my other post made it. This is Scott Gavenman. We were neighbors of Randy and Joleen at BYU 1st Ward. The last time we saw them was at the 1980 Holiday Bowl in San Diego. I'd like to re-connect with them. My email is shgavenman@cs.com Thanks