Wednesday, September 29

I turned on the oven last night to preheat...

Didn't know about the "pretend" food William had been slow cooking in there since the day before!

Yea needless to say, it wasn't really recognizable anymore! Colorful globes of gooey plastic was oozing down from the oven racks to the bottom of the oven! yes it smelt, yes it was smokey, and yes it was funny! William loves to pretend cook, He makes me things all the time and brings it to me, tells me it is "pasta" or something. Lately he actually goes to the oven puts on an oven mitt puts in his toys and his pretend plastic food and closes it up! I should have checked before I just turned it on! I am totally bummed I didn't take any pictures! I was trying to hurry and clean it up so I could finish dinner! I am just glad it wasn't the Tonka trucks he puts in there on a regular basis!

3 comments:

Julianna said...

that is so funny. it was so fun to see you at brittany's house yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha

Trask Tribe said...

Love that kid. He can do no wrong.