Monday, September 6

Lucas 4 months

Lucas had his four month check up, his stats were...

Height 25.5 75%
Weight 14 lbs. 13 oz. 53%
Head 42 cm. 47%

He got shots, poor thing, but he did great. He is a very well behaved little man, he is very good natured, I fall more in love with him every day!
What Lucas was doing in month three..
He is starting to teeth. Who knows how long it will be before a tooth actually pokes through but he has little white bumps on the tops of his gums and chews the heck out of our fingers and his hands!
He smiles and laughs a lot more these days. Especially while he is nursing, he will stop look up at me give me a huge goofy smile and then continue to eat. ha ha it cracks me up.
He is starting to sit for small little intervals. he has some strong stomach mussels and when we lay him down he always tries to sit up. He will hold him self in a "sit-up" position for a good few minutes!
He is still blond haired, blue eyed, and fair skinned (I am getting used to the fact that I have a blond son) and I actually love his hair! Some times people say they see red tints to his hair? I don't really know if I see it but maybe?
He "talks" and blabbers his little baby talk, and he squeals with delight when hes happy. It's darling.
He has found his toes and has started playing with them. Why is it so cute when baby's find out they have toes? keeps him entertained for a little while just holding his chubby little Piggy's.
I haven't started giving him baby food/or cereal yet, but I think I will soon.
He sleeps like a Trask with his hands up above his head. It's cute.

he still has a goofy smile! I LOVE it.

my happy boy!
GQ style

So BIG

Sitting all by him self.

blue eyes

3 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

Awww little Lucas. So photogetic, just like his big brother.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

that smile is to much, he is seriously darling!

Camie said...

pretty sure he is as cute as they come