Thursday, September 30

Anyone in the market for a...


CAR?


Loaded 2002 White 4 door Honda accord LX Sedan. With tan interior

2 BRAND NEW tires! I mean BRAND NEW, I bought them like a week ago!

Premium Alloy Wheels Nice Chrome Rims

Tinted Windows

Cruise Control

Power Locks/Windows

Security Alarm system

I Pod hook up

Amp

Pioneer CD player

Clean! runs perfect! Just had it's oil changed yesterday! 92 thousand miles.


Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested?!

Brandon is sad to sell his car but we are in the market for a larger "family" vehicle! I want a van! Brandon wants an SUV of some kind. haha! We'll see? We will be going down to one car for a little bit and take our time looking for a good deal.

2 comments:

Kristin Macfarlane said...

How much?!

Heather Stott said...

I put it on Craigslist for 7,500 O.B.O