Sunday, October 31

life...


I've been bad at blogging.
life's been busy.
We moved,
kind of.
We are going to rent out our place in hopes to find a larger house.
SOOO... we moved in with these guys!...

(kind of a weird picture of them but I still thought it was cute I love how my mom is looking at my dad to see if he is smiling or doing a serious face? so she can match him. haha, you can tell they just love each other! love these two people so much! They are such good people, wonderful parents, and awesome grandparents!)


Ya it's been a week... our stuff is still very much EVERY where! We finally hooked our computer up too so that's better. but life is definitely not back to normal. hopefully we will get in the swing of things soon, and we will be able to clear a pathway of boxes and clothes so we can walk though our room!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Love this picture of them! Yes, they are the BEST parents ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Alright Mallory, what do you want