Saturday, October 16

real quick

Ive been so busy!!, and my house, laundry, children, and blog are feeling the neglect! I got my self a camera! A total splurge I've been wanting for a long time, and I finally just did it! I took two photo shoots yesterday and now have a million photos to go through and edit! which i LOVE doing but I know it means more neglect to my house, laundry, children and blog! haha, oh well... Lucas turned 5 months and I never did a post he will be 6 months at the end of this month and I can hardly believe it! William will be 2 the beginning of next month and that is crazy to me as well!! I love my boys! I love my husband, things have been going well for us, just busy! I'll post more soon! I just couldn't stand to see that same post anymore so I had to do something?! here's a picture to help until I can post for real!




two very RANDOM pictures! Lucas in all his drool glory, and William cheesin it with a dirty mouth. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at Lucas! He is getting so big. Your boys are so cute. Jealous about the camera. : )

Michelle said...

I am so excited about your camera. That is great. That will be way fun for you. I wish I could have seen you when I was in town :(