Friday, December 3

lucas, 7 months

I took some pictures of Avary today, they are HERE if you wanna see them.

I snapped a few of Lucas after we were done. He turned 7 months old three days ago. I really can't believe it. I know I say this every month but time just flies by, I can't believe how big he has gotten, and how fast the second baby grows up. It's happening even faster then the first. It freaks me out a little!

In month 6...

Lucas has started talking and being a lot more vocal. He says ba ba ba, da da da, and some times I think he is saying pa pa pa or some form of it? I have yet to here a ma ma ma. Only when he is crying do I sometimes here a faint ma ma... but I can't really count it cause he is just whining.

He also has started this spontaneous scream that he does for fun, he thinks he is hilarious.

He has been working on a tooth the last couple days, it's got a massive bump protruding, and I think it's going to grace us with it's presence soon, but nothing yet.

He loves when he gets sung to especially when his cousin Beckham does it. I was dancing around singing Christmas songs while I was making dinner the other night while Lucas was in his high chair watching me. I'm sure he thought it was the best performance ever given!

He is such a joy! He cuddles and buries his face in your chest like he gets embarrassed.

He has started reaching out for me to take him.

He has learned how to actually jump in the jumperoo instead of just standing there playing with the toys.

He has had RSV and a double ear infection this past month. You wouldn't have even guessed it unless you listened to him breath... hes been such a good baby through it all.
He ardors his brother.

He plays well with his toys on the ground, which I'm so grateful for.
These pictures aren't the greatest, I should have upped the shutter speed, his hands are obviously moving and blurry. But his face was just so sweet so I still like them. And I wanted recent pictures of him and these were taken today!
This IS Lucas, smiling his squinty eyed smile! sorry buddy you get it from your mom! :) oh how I love this guy!! chewing on his thumb because of that dang tooth that needs to pop out already!
don't you just want to squeeze him! I know I'm a mom.
LOVE this boy more then I can say, I fall in love with him more every day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute!