Tuesday, December 28

Christmas Morning

This was our first Christmas morning with a child old enough to really appreciate Christmas and get excited about "Santa" We woke up and Brandon said "William Santa came last night" and William responds with yeah I saw him I said Hi Santa. hahaha it was funny! so we got up and had Christmas morning with our little family in our room, (at 9:00) and then we went out and joined my parents and then all my siblings came over.  it was my family's year for Christmas this year, we met at my moms at about 10:30-11 and all 12 adults and 8 grandchildren filled the family room and we opened gifts.  It was more chaotic and louder then it has been in the past but still fun!
 look at that face, he is really getting into it.
 all helping brother
 checking to see who's gift it was, he read it and says "willyum"
 opening his magnet writing board. a little excited.. love it!
 his first Christmas, not as professional at opening presents as his big brother.
 doo dis... love his little swollen face he has when he wakes up in the morning!
 William opening his tricycle from me and Brandon. he has LOVED it.  (I picked up the little beauty at DI for 2 whole dollars.) It has 10 different buttons that make noises, a revving engine, a key turning, radio music, you name it.  and they all work.  I meant to spray paint it and make it look good as new but it had been raining here for like weeks! every day I planned on doing it it was raining. but he still loves it!
 William got puzzles from my parents.
 Brandon and I got a dutch oven, a cooking stove thing, camping chairs and a new mattress topper for our bed! I was soooo happy to see that one!
 William got linking-logs from my parents... they have been a big hit. he loves them almost as much as Brandon and I.
 Sidney playing with Williams new magnet writing board. ALL the kids (old and young alike) all got great use out of it.
 Beckham got a bike from my parents, it was so funny when he opened it and said "oh just what I wanted" loved it!

one of the high lights of the day was one of Andrea's gifts.  My mom came across on of my brothers old soccer pictures. So she wrapped it up for Andrea to open on Christmas.  It is a soccer picture that was turned into a button pin that you could attach to your shirt or bag or something? really who makes button pins out of their pictures in the first place? (I'm guessing it came with his picture package) she opened it and none of us knew it was coming! it was hilarious! haha! we all got a really good laugh, except Jason, he didn't love it. and tried to steal it from Andrea.

After opening gifts we all got in the trailer and visited my grandparents that live a round the corner.

Becks and Lucas are bestest buddies... Lucas was so chill and content while Beckham was holding him.

1 comment:

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

Your christmas looked like a lot of fun....I really need to post some pictures....but I don't know where kevin put them? Isn't it great when they get old enough to get excited about christmas....so fun!