Saturday, December 11

this week...

Random Shot; I was trying to get some shots of my S&S Styles bow ties. This is such a Lucas face! squinty eyes, and wrinkling his nose... gotta love this funny kid!

*After teething forever, Lucas' first tooth finally made it's grand entrance this week!
*We sold Brandon's car this week. We are now in the market for a "family" vehicle. I personally want a van, Brandon wants something more stylish. Vans are just SO easy, easy to get the kids in and out of, to fit all your crap in, the gas mileage is better then an SUV and the tires would be cheaper to replace. We are looking, we are both very open and we will find something we both love I am sure. If anyone know of any great deals let me know! :)
*This may be one of those stories that is TMI but you know me, when does that ever stop me? haha, anyway, My milk supply seems to be drying up? and if you know me I nurse A LOT! like a million times a day, and I always have a HUGE surplus of milk! I ALWAYS have to wear nursing pads and could nurse an extra child in between feeding my own, BUT this week they seem to be less full, and even empty? Lucas is pulling and tugging on them and unsatisfied after nursing, they seem to be flat? I am getting worried? I am hoping if I just drink some more water they will come back? I don't know what else it could be and what could be causing it? I am a huge believer on if you nurse as often as you should and don't supplement with formula then your body will make what it needs to? So would there be another reason for it? I don't know I will have to wait and see if something changes/ gets better?
*William had his first sleep over last night. He slept at his Auntie "b's" house. With his cousins. We were having a test run to see if it would work while we were still close by if it didn't work out and we needed to go get him. Because we were thinking of having a little outing in mesquite? and If he freaked out while we were gone we wouldn't be close enough to run and pick him up. It went well. he didn't miss me for more then two seconds before he got over it and went to sleep. He has been starting to get better at that.
*William has gotten better at me leaving him in nursery! FINALLY he has almost been going to nursery for a year and he is just now getting used to it. He now goes with out me having to stay with him the whole time. It's been really nice!


These are just random shots I took of Lucas the other day. Hat is from Treasured By Holly.

What a chub! he has been starting to pack on the fat, every baby does the round phase and then stretch phase over and over, he is going through a round phase! The hat doesn't help flatter his very chubby little face! haha!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the christmas pics of him. He is so cute!

Mills Family said...

I love this little man!!!! I just want to squeeze his cheeks!!! :)

Trask Tribe said...

Just Love this little guy. Until he turns 2 that is.

Amanda Jean said...

you can take my baby boy pictures right??? because those are so cute! thank you for coming to my shower and the gifts!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

he is darling, love the pics!