Friday, January 14

It's someones birthday

One day, (several years ago! before children.) I think I was in a bad mood or something and Brandon wanted to make me smile. We were sitting on the couch watching TV and when I looked over at Brandon he looked like this!!


penut butter all over his face!

I instantly bust up laughing and asked how long he has been sitting like that!?!? I hadn't seen him get up in a long time! It was hilarious! I laughed so hard I probably almost peed my pants! It's things like this and so much more that make me love you so much!

You are a great dad!
An amazing husband!
You are SO much fun!
So very talented in many things!
A great dancer
A great singer
Talented with musical instruments
A good provider.
SMART
good looking!
and an over all good time!
thanks babe for always being there and for always willing to make me smile! love you! and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

Yep, that's Brandon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!
Love the post and pic.